Company is owned by Govt of India , and it will will shell out 10 % of its stake
Issue Open: Aug 1, 2017 – Aug 3, 2017
Issue Size: Rs 1,468.11 Cr
Face Value: Rs 10 Per
Equity Share Issue Price: Rs 424 – Rs 432 Per Equity Share
Market Lot: 30 Shares
Tentative timetable in respect of the
Offer:Bid/Offer Opens On: August 01, 2017Bid/Offer Closes On: August 03, 2017
Finalization of Basis of Allotment: On or about August 8, 2017
Initiation of refunds: On or about August 9, 2017
Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts: On or about August 10, 2017
Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about August 11, 2017
Objects of the Issue:
Company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds towards funding of the following objects:
1. Setting up of a new dry dock within the existing premises of the Company (“Dry Dock”);2. Setting up of an international ship repair facility at Cochin Port Trust area (“ISRF”); and3. General corporate purposes.
The company caters to the Indian defence sector and commercial sector worldwide. The company has built and repaired some of the largest ships in India.
One of the largest repair docks in India with a capacity of 1,25,000 DWT(Dead weight tonnage).
Cochin Shipyard built India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier, the INS Vikrant.
It has a na Order bookof Rs 3,306 crore (Shipbuilding order – Rs 2,936 crore and Repairs – Rs 370 crore), and it has bid for three major tenders of the Indian Navy of approx Rs 12,000 crore.
Robust order book, strong order inflow , best-in-class execution capabilities and leverage free balance sheet.
Cochin Shipyard is know to have consistently delivered goods, even during the slowdown in the industry
- The government has set aside `40 billion to implement the scheme over the next 10 years.
- Granting financial assistance to both state-owned and private shipbuilders on each ship they build, exceptfor smaller boats and fishing vessels.
- Indian shipyards will have the right of first refusal for government purchases, implying that even if the shipyard is not the lowest bidder, an option is provided to the shipyard to match the lowest foreign bid and secure the contract.
- Granting infrastructure status to the shipbuilding and ship-repair industry, making it entitled to various government incentives and tax benefits.
- Exemption from customs and central excise duties o
- Sagarmala Project & Development of Inland Waterways Transport are going to be HUGE drivers for Ship building
It has the second-largest shipbuilding capacity in India and the highest market share in ship repairs.
Financials Company Financials:
Valuations: Contact +91-8554812031 for exact listing target and hold period….